Monday, February 2, 2009

Journall Feb 2

Now I have a new worry. What if they shut down the libraries? What would I do w/o a library? I couldn't buy enuf books. I could not afford to buy a book a day even at Half Price books.

Monday morning 8:30 am. The week begins. Vehicles begin moving around. The dogs get particularly upset with maintenance man's golf cart. I am going back to bed for a nap. Martha has asked me to spend the afternoon at her house waiting for a pkg to be delivered.

An exercise machine was scheduled to be delivered between noon and five. So I waited all afternoon. Rocky and I took naps. I read. Jeff came home at five and I scampered to NU2U resale shop where Leta was volunteering (and invited me to dinnr on Thur). I resisted temptation. I saw a purse I wanted but I have a purse in black, brown, tan, red, white and purple. plus the denim I carry everyday.

The shipment arrived at 5:15. I nibbled all afternoon on leftover snacks from the Superbowl party. Now I need a nap.

Gobbled up all the potato salad Jeff sent home with me. Lady Chica is feeling playful tonight. She tried to coax Blitzen into playing catch with her. When that failed she tipped over the waste baskets and scattered paper all over.

BOOK REVIEW
Rick Riordan, *The Last King of Texas*
The last king is King of the Carnival Rides. series: Tres Navarre has a PhD in English but works as a PI. (I know the feeling of cant find a job. ) In this book he becomes part time at UTSA. Two professors are killed, one after the other. Tres takes replacement.



Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: