Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

Once upon a time the new millenium seemed so far away!

Lady Chica seems to remember her puppy class, five years ago. She is so restless in the evening that I decided we needed to work obedience.

I had forgotten that Obama wrote that politics is a contact sport. He knew in 2006 that politics had become increasingly hostile.

We went for our final pee walk and we heard a shot. The dogs are terrified. In the South and in Detroit, people shoot to celebrate the new year.

Whatever happened to Lawrence Welk? NBC at Times Square is featuring hip hop. I have segued out of the culture. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

11:30 AM When Lady Chica begins to lick my face I know it is time to get up. The sun is shining and it is supposed to warm up. I think I will sew this morning --- ha the morning is over.

We spent almost two hours at the dog park. I chatted with lots of people. Nukka, the French bull terrier, came with her puppies. Blitzen and Kevin were determined to socialize the male puppy properly. And Wally kept coming back to have Blitzen hump him.

Blitzen's tale
Nobody was running the fence. I moseyed around. Mom was mad cuz I kept humping Wally but Wally kept wanting it. She took me home when I was socialing that black puppy.

Lady Chica's Tale
Well, Buddy came when we were almost ready to come home. But I didn't run with him. I spent the day mostly just nosing around smelling. Lots of dogs there.

I am sleepy. So I think I will just send this along.

BOOK REVIEW
Richard Montanari, *Merciless*
Kevin Byrne and Jessica Balzano are homicide dicks with Philly PD. Usual police procedural. Serial killer. I ignored the idea that Byrne has "the sight".



Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: