Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21, 2009

9 am Going back to bed. Sun is shining. Will be a beautiful day.
My task is to put together a scrap book for our Saturday presentation. Pics of our quilts.

Slept until noon. I have slept the clock around. I was tired.

I am tidying, trying to find a thank you note for scrap book. We spent more than two hours at the dog park. Weather was perfect. Lady Xica ran up and down trying to entice a dog to run. Finally Buddy arrived. Dogs were ready to come home.

Blitzkreig's Tale
We stayed for a long time at dog park. I ran for a little bit but mostl I hung around Mom and sat on the table. We couldn't get any of those ol buggers to run.

Lady Xica's Tale
I am spelling my name differently. at the vet's, Dr. Jan told Mom about a dog who spelled her name that way, true Mexican.
Buddy finally came but by then I was too tired to run.

BOOK REVIEW
Diana Gabaldon, *Outlandish Companion* (1999)
This is an encyclopedia of all kinds of lore about the Outlander series. There is a synopsis of the first four books, Q&A from fans. And lots more.
There is a selection that was a short story that appears in the seventh book.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: