Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20, 2009

Up at 8. Temp is 62 degrees. Gnash your teeth, Michicanos. We are off to the vet for Blitzen's annual exam and shots.

Blitzen was a pill. Otherwise he is in good shape. The vet techs have known Blitzen for ten years.

Blitzkreig's Tale
I truly hate that ol vet. They stick things into me. Mom says it will keep me well but I dont believe it. They had everything in one sticker today.

Blitzen's corner looks like an archeological site, with s atack of bones.
4:20 PM We are under a tornado watch. On my way to Pup's.

Tornado touched down many, many miles east of us. Lea and I spent out time fixing stuff to take to next Sat. We are going to be one exhibit at "Doing Your Passion" Some branch library.

Lady Xica's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.

I have not had time to read this week. I have been busy, busy, busy.



Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: