Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12, 2009

Monday evening. Dogs have not moved a muscle since we got home and they ate supper. They dropped and are sound asleep. No fussing around tonight.

Tuesday morning. Baptist Center Fewer customers today. I guess because it is too cold to stand in line. We only did 12 family units today.

I came home and took a nap as usual. The dog park was boring. I think partly my dogs dont run much the day after a lot of exercise. Buddy was there, champing at the bit.

Blitzen's Tale
Well, we couldn't get those big busters over to the fence. Lots and lots of little dogs there. I sort of wandered around.

Lady Chica's Tale
I came and stood on the table and snuggled up to Mom. She was surprised. There is a little dog named Kissy. She gets inside her dad's shirt. She has a huge big brother, also named Buddy. He is a golden.

Talked on phone for an hour. Now 6:30 PM. I think I will just read tonight. In the OUtlander it is 1767.

BOOK REVIEW
Jan Burke, *kidnapped*
Irene Kelly series. Irene Kelly is a newspaper reporter in CA, married to a homicide dick. She writes a series on vanished children and stirs up all kinds of trouble.
In 2006 I thot this was fiction, but we have since found that woman kept for a long time.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: