Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16, 2009

Up at 8:30 AM. I am going back to bed. Probably not to sleep.
I have a strange plant growing in one of my plants.

10:30 am. Had a great nap with Lady Chica snuggled against my back like a heating pad. I wish radio and/or tv had something on I wanted to hear or watch.

Well. I found something. Channel 13-2 had reruns of NOVA. I did some hand sewing.

After a nap, we set forth for the dog races, and I do mean dog races. We stayed for two hours. Lady Chica, Blitzen, Chance and Buddy ran and ran and ran. Chance's Mom told me thank you. Chance was tired out.

Blitzen's Tale
Chance and Buddy ran and ran and we ran and ran. What else is there to say?

Lady Chica has asked me to write her tale. She reports she is too tired out to write.

BOOK REVIEW
Nevada Barr, *Liberty falling* (1999(
Anna Pigeon's sister, Molly, is seriously ill in a New York hospital. Anna stays with a friend in Liberty Island, a national park. A girl jumps and a ranger falls or is pushed off a balcony on Lady Liberty. Anna of course becomes involved.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: