Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4, 2010

Cold this morning. Not Michigan cold. Texas cold. I ran (tottered) over to mail a letter at club house. I plan to sew this morning until time to go to dog park. After dog park I am always so exhausted.
Lady Chica is lying around eating cardboard. Paper and cardboard are always digested. I wonder what it turns into in the digestive system.

Noon. Temp is 38 but real feel is 24. It wont warm up today. I need a nap.

After my nap and sewing some we went to the park. Blitzn actually played with a girl dog. Her mom said she was a beagle but she didn't look like it. She looked misc. When Blitzen was tired and wouldn't play anymore, Bama's mom took her to the big dog side where she played with a Saint Bernard. She took the Saint Bernard down. Her mom was scared she would scare Blitzen. ha, ha, ha, ha rofl
Nobody played with lady Chica.

Blitzen's Tale
Hey, I met this ol gal named Bama and we played and played. We had a great time. I hope she comes to the park again. No other dogs were there.

Lady Chica's Tale
Tiger ran with me a couple of laps but she aint got no perseverance. After that I had no body to run with. No little dogs and not many big dogs. It was cold. I like it cold.

Came home. After supper I took another nap.

BOOK REVIEW
John Sandford, *Hidden Prey* (2004)
Martha has already read this. So I cant spoil it for her. This turns into a spy story.
Lucas Davenport in this novel works for Minnesota criminal investigation. A Russian sailor is shot on the quay in Duluth. Duluth is a port that connects to the Atlantic.
A Russian policewoman is sent to investigate. Fascinating denouement.
Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: