Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6, 2009

Woke before the alarm rang, feeling rested, no pain. Will meet Judy at Wendy's. She has been back in Ohio, visiting family.

Judy and I chatted and chatted. She discussed family problems. I looked at watch and we had been talking for two hours.
She gave me three huge baguettes from Town Talk.
2:39 PM I installed my printer again from original CD. No luck. Computer cannot communicate with printer.
I tried a nap but did not sleep. I will try again.

Blitzen's Tale
Lady Chica's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.

I am almost asleep on my feet. I did get a nap and then went over to Pup's. Lea was making jewelry. I did hand work on an unfinished project from forty years ago.
PBS was showing a documentary about human evolution and Neanderthal man. So we commented on that and various things, about growing old.

BOOK REVIEW
Ralph McInerny, *Ash Wednesday*
The title just comes from the fact that the book opens on Ash Wednesday. A new congregant joins the congregation. it is a complex plot with an unexpected denouement. This is an old fashioned mystery.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: