Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17, 2009

Up at 10:30. Slept like a log. Off to the dog park. martha is picking me up after the Cowboygame. Sun is shining. Will be warmer today.

The weather is PERFECT. Absolutely perfect. Dog park is mostly empty over the noon hour. My dogs were content to lie down under the table.

Blitzen's Tale
Everybody thinks I am a reindeer. I just hate my name. I think I will see about getting it legally changed. Mom is so behind the times. She thinks about blitzkreigs.

Lady Chica's Tale
Not many big busters and we couldn't get anybody to run. Mom thought she could get me to run the agility course without being on a leash. Funny mom. She has such funny ideas.


1:36 PM I am going to take a nap and let the Cowboy game take care of itself!!!!

I watched the last few minutes of the game, in time to see Brett Favre make his fourth touchdown pass. Martha was devastated.

We watched more pictures of Haiti. How horrible. Everything is devastated.

We had seafood soup for dinner. Oh, my. mussels, shrimp, clam, crab legs and what not.
Martha made gingerbread cup cakes.
We watched telly and Martha brot me home.

BOOK REVIEW
Ian Rankin, *Exit Music* (2007)
Inspector Rebus police procedural. Rebus is about to take retirement. One more body discovered beside the road, a Russian expat poet.
It is weird to be running around Edinburgh after being there in the 18th century.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: