Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15, 2009

Thursday night I watched MI-5. I hope I am never taken hostage. I have to go to the bathroom too often.

My vet just contributed to KERA (Public Radio).

8:30 AM What am I doing up feeling rested? Now I know why I never watch telly. The news shows are showing how to cook chicken wings for a tailgate party.

Got to tai chi. Then made a library run. Then home for a nap.
3:20 PM Off to the dog park. Gloomy day but not cold.

But it was mizzling. I sat under the shelter and missed the drizzle. Both dogs played -- with each other and then a Belgian shepherd puppy named Friday. Blitzen has played two or three times but this is the first that Lady Chica has run and played with a dog on this side of the fence. it was fun to watch.

Blitzen's Tale
had fun playing with a big ol puppy. We ran and ran. Then I got tired and sat on the table. Mickey's dad called Ray and Ray said we were crazy.

Lady Chica's Tale
I tried something new. I ran and played with this big ol puppy named Friday. We ran and ran. It was fun.

BOOK REVIEW
Ellen Hart, *The Mirror and the Mask* (2009)
A cozy mystery, except that Jane Lawless is a lesbian. Jane owns two restaurants in one of the twin cities in Minnesota. A young woman applies as a bar tender. Jane undertakes to find the woman's father. A woman is pushed downstairs and dies. I was amazed at the killer. I had no idea.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: