Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 24, 2009

Up at 10 AM. Martha and Jeff are coming over to steam clean carpet. Thot I would wait to take dogs to park to get them out of the way.
I forgot to mention last night that John took us out to dinner at JayJays.

I had loaded dogs to go to park when M and J drove up. We stayed at the park until after three. Stiff breeze but not too cold. Blitzen played with Friday.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
We stayed for a long time at the park. I was ready to come home. Friday turned up and we did a little running around. Those little black puppies were around. I keep trying to socialize that little boy dog.

Lady Xicha's Tale
I was too tired today. We stayed at Pup's from noon till seven last night and I got worn out. And we stayed forever at the dog park.

I came home and took a nap. Fussing around putting things back in place around the house. I watched CSI-New York. Found it boring.

BOOK REVIEW
J.A. Jance, *Breach of Duty* (1999)
J.P. Beaumont police procedural. Beau is a homicide dick with Seattle PD. An elderly woman is found burned to death and Fire Dept declares arson. They find $300,000 in a refrigerator in garage. Also some old bones are found in a park and a native American lady insists they belong to a shaman and have power.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: