Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26, 2010

Had a dreadfl dream I cant remember but a flood of feelings came flooding. I feel as if I had been struck by lightning. Off to Baptist Center.

Slow slow slow. I guess people are working at stockyards. We only had five family units.

Came home and took a nap. Then off to the dog park. Buddy was there and the dogs did some running.
They seem to sense time. At the end of an hour they come to find me, expecting to go home.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
Not much to say today. I sat on the table a lot of the time. I like to sit on Mom's back pack. She has a little one labeled ACU. I guess that came from Josh. I used to play with Josh but he is too grown up to come over and run with me.

Lady Chica's Tale
Buddy was at the park and we did some running along the fence. Not much going on. There were fights in the big dog side. Mostly little dogs dont fight.

Tuned in to NOVA but it was too slow, about Monarch butterflies. We always had a lot in Dighton bc our back forty grew milkweeds. Monarchs feed on milkweeds.

BOOK REVIEW
Janet Dawson, *Witness to Evil* (1997)
Jeri Howard, PI, is hired to go to Paris and find a girl named Darcy. It turns out Darcy's grandmother was a hidden child, hidden from the Nazis in rural France. Darcy wants to visit the places.
After Darcy comes home she is sent to a boarding school. One of the maintenance men is murdered and Darcy vanishes again.
Janet Dawson is a CPS worker in CA and her books are parables about abused children.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: