Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8, 2009

Response to Winter Poem:
I don't think there's any 3 words to better describe our situation.

That was a two dog night. I may have to borrow another dog for tonight. I woke one minute before the alarm rang. Feeling good. Off to tai chi.

Well, I exercised with tai chi, had lunch at the Senior Center.
Came home and decided to go to dog park before taking my nap. Good thinking. It was getting colder as we stayed.
No other small dogs. Blitzen and Lady Chica got so bored they actually played with each other, first time ever in four years. They play with each other at home but never in the park.

Blitzen's Tale
I smelled all over the park, checked everything out. There were two big busters, but they didn't get the picture. Finally lady Chica and I played together. I can take her down.

Lady Chica's Tale
We tried to get those big busters to move but no luck. Blitzen and I finally played with each other. We usually ignore each other at the park.

I came home and slept for three hours. Watching telly. I forgot MI-5 hier soir.

BOOK REVIEW
Ralph McInery, *Wisdom of Father Dowling*
This is a volume of short stories. I am not a great fan of short stories, but if you like them, then this is for you. Good stories, like O. Henry.
IMHO short stories do not allow enough character development. In these stories, of course, you meet characters you have known over the years as you read the series.







Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: