Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9, 2009

Up by 10 AM. Today is the big anniversary celebration of Primary Purpose AA and AlAnon. I intend to go to lunch and stay for AlAnon speaker.
Meanwhile I will take dogs on a poop walk (Meaning out of the complex and around the corner.).

Attended lunch. Saw a lot of old friends. sneaked out of speaker meeting. I was tired. Came home and took a nap.

After my nap, I went back for dinner and the evening AA speaker. The AA speaker was really, really good. He had a dry sense of humor.

Blitzen's Tale
Mom was gone all day and we never went anywhere. What a dumb day. I feel like using words Mom wont let me say!

Lady Chica's Tale
Well, we did sleep all day. I was thankful to get a little rest. Mom did come home and take a nap with us.



BOOK REVIEW
Nevada Barr, *Endangered Species* (1997)
Anna Pigeon is assigned to presuppression fire duty on Cumberland Island. The endangered species is some kind of sea turtle. A Plane used for drug interdiction crashes. It is discovered to be sabotage. Anna searches for the killer.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: