Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10, 2009

Woke up from a dream that I had dental work done and did not have money in my checking account to pay for it. No problem interpreting that dream. I went to sleep concerned about that. I think I have another tooth that needs to be pulled. The tooth is fine. I just lose bone holding it.

Took our 30 minute walk. Lay down briefly to rest. Spending the rest of the day on chores.

I did take a nap. Off to PPQS. While I was visiting, a thunder storm came through and left. Heavy rain. Lady Chica came home absolutely dry whereas Blitzen came home soaking wet.

The storm came and went, and my shoulder has stopped hurting.

Lady Chica's Tale
Big ran storm. We all stayed in a shed. I did not wet a hair on my head.

Blitzen's Tail
I went racing around in the rain. It was fun. I guess old Chica just likes hot water.
BOOK REVIEW
Michael Connelly, *Concrete Blonde*
Police procedural, Harry Bosch. Four years before the opening, Bosch shot and killed a serial killer. He is being sued in civil court by the widow, for violation of civil rights. Meanwhile, another body is uncovered, leading people to doubt that Bosch shot the right man.




Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: