Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 28, 2009

I suddenly woke -- surprised to find myself alone. I dreamed I had a house full of people. I was dreaming about Libby (my deceased daughter) who was 26 in the dream. Martha was 13.

Woke at 7:15 AM. Dressing for church. I will even make Sunday School. Gotta run. Temp is now 84. It is supposed to be cooler today, in the nineties.

99 degrees is cooler??? Driving home from church was like being in an oven. I thoroly enjoyed our discussion in Sunday School. Our class has two or three retired ministers in it who bring a different perspective. Pastor Jorene delivered the sermon. Mark F was there at lunch.

Of course I came home and took a nap. I just rested all afternoon. we went to dog park at 7. Met Judy, Ken and Szabo. This time the big dogs cooperated and they all ran until they were exhausted. The dogs have flaked out.

Lady Chica's Tale
Buddy was there and we ran and ran and ran. Finally I rested for a while. Mom finally dragged us home.

Blitzen's Tale
We got those big bruisers running today. They were running all over each other. We had a great time. Buddy was therre. He likes Lady Chica.


BOOK REVIEW
Michael Connelly, *Scarecrow*
The scarecrow is the master at a data storage place. He searches data for women whom he kills. Rachel Walling, FBI agent, turns up again involved with Jack McAvoy, journalist with LA Times. McAvoy sets out to write an indepth story about a young man who killed a woman. Finds the scarecrow, a serial killer.
I found it a little scary that the scarecrow tracks a woman thru her blogs.



Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: