Friday, June 12, 2009

June 12, 2009

I have been reading a book on Special Ops. So it is not strange that I have a dream that I am a member of the Unit. Then the leader is killed. I decided to pretend that I was him, that I had had a sex operation. I woke up. Went to sleep and ended the dream by going out with a group of my unit.

Other people have dogs who beg. I have dogs who bark commands. Blitzen barks at me to hurry up and eat my breakfast so that he can lick the dish. (He especially likes scrambled eggs.) Blitzen does not like me to watch television. He wants me to read. Lady Chica barked that it was time to go to bed.

Our tai chi teacher told us about cartoon in today's paper. Women's self defense class. One older woman is saying, "I'm not here for self defense. I'm here to learn how to jump the tourists and supplement my income."

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom said she was going off to tai chi. Wonder what that means.

The day is miserable. But we have four months to go. Official temp is 95 degrees. One reader suggested i let Blitzen out and worrying about him will take my mind off other things. I am not sure he would go out this aft. I took one nap. Will lie down before dog park.

Decided to dash over to the park before the storm. We only stayed about half an hour. A long pause existed between the lightning flash and the thunder. Watching Bill Moyer. His first guest was Robert Reich.

Blitzen's Tale
We finally got over to the dog park.

BOOK REVIEW
W.E.B. Griffin, *Black Ops*
President Agency series. This somehow has no plot. It seems to be back story and prequel to a new series. Published in 2008. With a new prez I guess Griffin has to change stories.

No comments: