Friday, June 5, 2009

June 5, 2009

I guess Blitz got tired of getting up and down all night. He slept in his den under the bed. The sun is shining and I m off to tai chi and Food Bank.

Good stuff in the food bank today. Four students in tai chi this morning. We dont do it very rigourously.

Came home and took a nap. Long nap. Woke up and vacuumed living room. What the hay!!!
At five we made a library run and then off to dog park. I kept laughing and laughing at the dogs. Did not get much reading done.
Lady Chica is so aware of everything I do. This has to do with a herding dog. They have to anticipate where the sheep or cattle are going next and get ahead of the herd.

8 PM and no Bill Moyers. Pledge drive and special musical program.

Lady Chica's Tale
Not much doing in the dog park. I lay on the table most of the time. I like to be outdoors. When the weather is cool Mom leaves the front door open and I smell under the screen door.

Blitzen's Tale
Mom put me on Timeout twice for humping little pug dogs. Finally we were all playing and she left me alone. A mini Chinese hairless was humping everybody. He tried humping me.

BOOK REVIEW
Henning Mankell, *Before the Frost*
Written in Swedish, translated into English. New series featuring Linda Wallander, daughter of Kurt. Linda is joining the police. Police procedural. Somebody is burning wild swans, a calf, and pets in a pet store. Cathedrals are blown up.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: