Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16, 2009

My birthday is June 22
My neighbors gave a neighborhood party for two of us.

Baptist Center. Big Excitement. A man got agitated when he was denied groceries -- by me. One can get groceries every thirty days. man insisted he came in the first of May. Computer showed May 26. When he became agitated I called Don, security guard over. After a while he called Judy, the director. Judy came back with the form he filled out personally. He insisted that was not his hand writing. "Are you calling me a liar?"
Judy answered, "I'm sorry you feel that way."
Eventually Don took charge and ushered the man out the door.
The next thing I knew, Don had the man down in the flower bed and was standing over him.
He had tried to hit Don (the security guard) and Don took him down. I have read about this but never seen it.

One customer said, "That is one strong little s of a b." FWPD were called. Informant says man is still agitated. He faces Class c Misdemeanor for assaulting peace officer.

I came home and we made our Forced March. I took a brief nap before going for my massage. It feels so good. A friend of my massage therapist had lightning strike his house and it burned to the ground. Happily, his dogs are safe. I have met his dogs; Leah babysits them and they are blue heelers.
Temp is only 95 degrees. It never cools off.

I took another nap. The evening drifts away. I have another WEB Griffin novel to read.

BOOK REVIEW
Phillip Craig, *Vineyard Deceit*
This is an early book in the series before JW and Zeo are married. A ruler from an African country comes to town. Long ago an explorer had stolen an emerald necklace and the estate plans to return the necklace to the Pandeshah. The necklace is stolen. Several murders occur.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: