Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15, 2009

I had a strange dream. One of my readers would call it a lucid dream bc I was trying to read something when I woke. I tried to write down my dream but I could not describe what it was like. I have an hypothesis. I am dreaming old memories. In my dream I was three or four years old, and I cannot recreate how things looked to me then.
In the dream I was making a report of some kind. There were boxes of white stones.

9:31 AM Dogs made a big fuss when maintenance man picked up the trash. we have trash pickup. Will take forced march and then Wendy's.

Well, we did our forced march. I printed off a coupon for Wendy's and got a jr burger free. Judy and I chatted for an hour and a half.
Went over to Kroger's and who should I see? (Judy).

Came home and took a long nap. This evening my neighbors collectively gave me a birthday party. We had ice cream and cake on the sidewalk. It is our equivalent of a patio.

Lady Chica's Tale
Another hot day. Mom says it is 93 degrees at 9 PM. Whatever that means. We mostly just slept all day.

Blitzen's Tale
Actually I kind of enjoy just sleeping. I heard Mom outside tonight. I barked at her for a while but I knew it was hopeless. I know they had food out there.

BOOK REVIEW
Philip Craig, *Vineyard Enigma*
Another Martha's Vineyard mystery. A man comes from Zimbabwe seeking two stone eagles to be returned to Zimbabwe. J.W. Jefferson, the ex-cop, is hired to help him.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: