Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 11, 2009

Thunder, lightning and heavy rain off and on all night into the now. 9:30 AM and stormy. My shoulder aches off and on. Just as I think it stops it starts again.

This has been a strange day. My shoulder has started up again. It gets very painful and then stops. I just put liniment on it but that does not help. Excedrin nor Alleve helps. My neighbrs inform me that last night while I was in Arlington a tornado hovered over our area but did not touch down. They were in church. Everybody went out in the corridor and prayed.

I am making progress by increments. Took another nap. Two naps today.

LadyChica's Tale
We just lay around all day. it rained. we took a walk.

Blitzen's Tale
We just lay around all day. We took a walk but not when it was raining.


BOOK REVIEW
Henning Mankell, *Faceless Killers*
Translated from the Swedish. First Kurt Wallender police procedural. NPR Masterpiece Thetre is running a three part Mystery series. Farmers in a remote farm house are found tortured and killed. Police hunt the killers.

No comments: