Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 13, 2009

4 AM So far no storm. We had a tornado watch last night and two counties west of us had tornado warnings.
I watched British cold case, "Old Tricks" and "Waking the Dead". Finally I am beginning to be able to follow the action and know what is going on.
I am up for a pit stop. My sister emailed when the Red Wings were ahead in the final game for the Cup but I looked up Sports and Pitsburg took the Cup. Detroit belongs to the Red Wings.

10 AM That was a good sleep. I had a jumbled dream about giving out shoes at the Baptist Center. I was trying to sort them by size.

We went for our long walk, ten minutes out and ten minutes back. Official temp is 83 degrees, real feel 93 degrees. Outdoor sign read 95 degrees. That is in the sun.

5:13 PM Official temp is now 95 degrees. Real feel is 104. I have been making incremental changes in furniture arrangement.
6:10 PM Unbelievable what I have been able to do. I have moved furniture one inch at a time. Martha is coming tomorrow and she can spend her time cleaning. I need help mopping the kitchen floor.

Now that I have done the heavy lifting, I have been relaxing this evening. Now if I can find Lady Chica we can take a shower.

Lady Chica's Tale
Boooring day. Outdoors it is hot, hot, hot. Mom has been moving furniture around. She has been running that blasted vacuum cleaner, too.

Blitzen's Tale
Not much to say. Hot day. Lolling around. I got trapped in the bedroom. Mom blocked the door with the book case she was moving.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: