Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9, 2009

Looked up cappucino. The word means "hood" and was the name of a group of friars who wore a brown hood.

Baptist Center 10 AM One hour and we have serviced 8 families for food bank. Busy this morning. We serviced 14 families altogether.

Came home and took a nap. Of course. Got up and fussed around doing household chores. Other dogs beg. Blitzen demands. He demanded to go to the park. I guess the dogs were resting from yesterday. Lady Chica's friend, Buddy, was there but LC only did a token run. Blitzen was trying to hump a chihuahua.
I think a front is coming in. My joints ache. Going to take a hot shower.

BOOK REVIEW
Michael Connelly, *Black Ice*
Black Ice is the Mexican version of Ice, a mix of some illegal drugs. Mexican heroin has tar in it. Police procedural. Cop in drug unit commits suicide. Bosch decides it is murder and is off.
I mean, Bosch starts off to find the killer. Surprise ending altho I began to guess.

No comments: