Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 7, 2009

I make my first entry as a way of orienting myself to the day. I have to recognize what day and month and year it is. and who is president. (The first question one is asked is who is pres). It is Sunday. I am to spend the aft with Martha. Dogs get a walk only.

I walk the dogs along the sidewalk past the next door apartment bldg. Lots of dogs there; so my dogs do their business.

I took a nap and just woke when Martha arrived. Jeff was busy smoking evrything: chicken wings, brisket and turkey. I brot home a lot of turkey. Yummy. Delish.
I took another nap while the others were watching a movie. Then we had to watch the end of the NBA game which went into overtime. Josh drove me home. We picked up Michelle and she drove us home.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom was gone all day. When she came home I smelled Rocky. So I know where she's been all day. Blitzen and I slept.

Blitzen's Tale
Yeah, we slept all day.



BOOK REVIEW
Robert Crais, *Chasing Darkness*
Elvis Cole and Joe Pike. The usual plot line. Elvis is trying to prove somebody innocent of murder. Three years ago Elvis furnished evidence proving Lionel Byrd was innocent. Now new evidence at the scene of his suicide seems to show that Byrd killed seven women. Elvis does not believe it and is on the case.
Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: