Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009

drank a cup of coffee and set forth with dogs --- for my benefit --- ten minutes out and fifteen minutes getting back. I am pouring sweat.
Now to drive over to Martha's to pick up leftovers.

I have food forever. Four pork chops, some other kind of meat, dishes of rice. I ate some chicken vegie soup for lunch. Delish. Jeff is a super cook.
Took a nap. I have been wringing wet with sweat all day.

Lady Chica's Tale
We had a thunder storm in the night. I snuggled up next to Mom. She was muttering about counting something about lightning and then thunder. I dont know what she was talking about but it felt snuggy. And old blitzen just slept through it all. He didn't even wake up.

Blitzen's Tale
Wednesday night and over to old Pup's.

PPQS. Lea always gives me dinner. Then she sewed on a quilt and I did hand work on yokes for my shirts. I really dont know what happens in the back yard. John gives them each a treat. Blitzen goes immediately and buries his.

I am so sleepy. Forgot to take Claritin and had to take benedryl. I am allergic to Amelia.

BOOK REVIEW
Michael Connelly, *Angels Flight*
Hieronymous Bosch police procedural. Angels Flight is a tram car in downtown LA. It figures in the story bc it is the site of a fatal shooting. The vic is a black lawyer who is famous for suing the LAPD. Everybody thinks the shooter is a cop. Well, read the book.

No comments: